The following is a guide to setting up Facebook business manager or finding your ID if you already have one. We have laid out a simple three step process to follow to make things easy.
You can only create two Business Manager accounts. If you need more, please work with someone else in your organisation to create additional Business Manager accounts.
Before you begin
Make sure that you have a personal Facebook account to confirm your identity.
NOTE: If you already have a business manager account, skip to step 3
Create a Business Manager
To create a Business Manager:
1. Go to business.facebook.com/overview.
2. Click Create account.
3. Enter a name for your business, your name and work email address and click Next.
4. Enter your business details and click Submit.
Add Byzz Plus as an ADMIN on your business manager
To give people access to your business:
1. Go to Business Settings.
2. Click People.
3. Click Add.
5. Select Admin access
6. Click Next.
7. Select the asset and the task access you want to assign the person.
8. Click Invite.
9. We will get an invitation to join your Business Manager.
Confirm business manager ID
Steps to find your business ID:
1. Go to Business settings.
2. Click Business info.
3. Below Business Manager info, you'll see your ID number.